Obtaining Australian residency
Moving to Australia is one of the best decisions you will make in your life. With Australia being one of the safest, least corrupted countries in the world, coupled with its quality of life, wonderful climate and unrivalled natural beauty it makes it the ideal destination for you and your family.
What can I do with a residence-class visa?
A residence-class visa gives you the right:
- to stay in Australia indefinitely (with valid travel conditions)
- to work in Australia for any employer or be self-employed
- to study in Australia as a domestic fee-paying student
- to receive free or subsidised health care at publicly funded health services (Medicare)
- to receive free education at state-run primary and secondary schools, and subsidised fees for domestic students at private schools and tertiary institutions
- to be a sponsor for eligible relatives to come to Australia
- and more…
How do I get residence in Australia?
There are several residence class visas you may be eligible for depending on your circumstances, with the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Visas being the most popular options. There are also options via family categories and via business migration.
The residence process can be quite long and can take up to 28 months and will require you and your family members to maintain good health and character until the decision is made on the visa application.
Not sure what visa is right for you?
Take our online eligibility assessment or get in touch with our team!